2018 FPW Highlights VC 6 Nights
- Calgary Tower
- Calgary to Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola (or reverse)
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise (or reverse)
- Vancouver Lookout
- North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver Sightseeing & lt;ul & gt; & lt;li & gt;One of: & lt;ul & gt; & lt;li & gt;North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Guided cycling tour of Vancouver
- Culinary walking tour of Vancouver’s Granville Island
- Zodiac tour on Howe Sound
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Rail station transfers in Lake Louise, Kamloops and Vancouver
- 6 nights hotel
- from $2,119.20 USD
Arrive in Vancouver and spend time exploring this scenic city on your own. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 2: Vancouver to Vancouver
Today, select your choice of one of four activity options: (1) a six-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver's spectacular North Shore, (2) a five-hour guided cycling tour of Vancouver's highlights, (3) a 'Made in BC' Vancouver food tour on Granville Island, or (4) a two-hour "Sea Safari ". Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 3: Vancouver to Kamloops
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops, in the heart of British Columbia's interior. On today's journey you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC Interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Your day concludes as the Rocky Mountaineer travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 4: Kamloops to Lake Louise
Your journey continues east to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Travel across ranchlands, along rocky lakeshores, over high mountain passes and through the remarkable tunnels that form part of the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies. Highlights include Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven, the climb over Rogers Pass, the Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels and, the glaciers and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies. Your rail journey ends in Lake Louise. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 5: Lake Louise to Banff
This morning explore beautiful Lake Louise on your own. After lunch, a half-day tour takes you into Yoho National Park to view some of its natural wonders including the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake, and a natural rock bridge that spans the Kicking Horse River. Afterwards, you will be transferred to Banff. Overnight in Banff.
Your vacation ends with checkout from your Calgary hotel.
|April: ||14 18 21 25 28 29 |
|May: ||2 5 6 9 12 13 16 19 20 30 |
|June: ||2 6 9 13 16 20 23 27 30 |
|July: ||4 7 11 14 18 21 25 28 |
|August: ||1 4 8 11 15 18 22 25 29 |
|September: ||1 2 5 8 9 12 15 16 19 22 23 26 29 |
|October: ||3 6 7 10 |